Take a boat trip to discover this great record of the Earth from the sea.
- Length: 01:00
- Number of maximun visitors: 39
- Required: Appropriated clothes and shoes
- Audio guides: Audioguides available in English and French
- Price: 17.00 € (Under 12 years: 10.00 €)
- Starting point: Quay Txomin Agirre, Zumaia
A fascinating boat trip that will allow us to discover the coastal flysch between Zumaia and Deba which holds millions of years of geological history in astonishing cliffs carved by the sea. This beautiful and singular landscape also hides one of the richest ecosystem in the Basque Coast, with a unique biodiversity that can not be seen in other parts of this territory.
An audio guide is available for you in English, French and German. Take into account you need to pick them up in the tourist office of Zumaia (5 min walking from the meeting point).